How to respond to ESA Tenders
You can apply to ESA tenders in three simple steps:
1) Check eligibility criteria:
The tenders are open exclusively to economic operators and organisations (including subcontractors) which have their registered office in an EU Member State or a State associated to the Digital Europe Programme. The list of eligible countries is available on the ESA_STAR page.
2) If you are eligible, register on ESA-Star publication system.
This is a mandatory pre-requisite for submitting a tender. In-depth information on the registration process can be found on the Industry Portal pages available at: http://www.esa.int/About_Us/Business_with_ESA/How_to_do/esa-star_Registration_Process
3) Respond to the tender on the ESA-STAR publication system.
The first step to become a Tenderer is to complete the online questionnaire on the ESA-Star registration website.
You can find more information in the Registration User Manual.
- Czech Republic
The first step is to download all the ITT documents.
- The cover letter indicates who can bid and the deadlines
- The Statement of work (SOW) indicates the work you are bidding for.
- The Special Conditions of Tender (STC) indicates the volumes you need and their structure.
- The Draft Contract is a Draft of the final contract you will have if you win.
Next, you can upload all your documents as PDF files under the ESA-STAR Tendering website.
Make sure to complete the requested additional information such as Compliance documents and Key Acceptance Factors.
- Click on the “Create Bidder Restricted Area” button in the ITT page that creates the Area under ESA-STAR Tendering under which you can submit your proposal online.
- Check your entity belongs to a country that is allowed to bid (in the ITT cover letter).
- Please make a note of the closing date deadline remembering that this can change due to a clarification.
- Prepare your proposal documents and submit online via ESA-STAR Tendering.