Reference Datasets for DestinE AI
This activity will integrate scientific, developmental and operational endeavours to amplify the impact of DestinE AI in both science and society.
What’s in store?
- Creation of AI benchmark datasets to fast-track DestinE AI’s societal influence.
- Launch of a state-of-the-art service for DestinE Users, focusing on an open, collaborative AI training dataset Hub.
- A comprehensive curation facility and repository service.
- A step forward in democratizing AI for all.
The Hub Service will feature:
- An open, collaboratory data repository.
- An exclusive open-source toolbox tailored for geo-data curation, harmonization, and benchmarking.
- A collaborative development environment granting effortless access to shared data and AI models.
The succeeding contractor will work towards fostering a rich ecosystem, promoting widespread open data and software collaboration, harmonisation, and evolution for DestinE AI science, services and applications.
The hub will enhance DestinE user experience, providing educational resources, organising outreach activities and aiming at creating a vibrant DestinE AI community of practice, while building on the foundational services of the DestinE platform ecosystem.
Learn more about this ESA tender.
More information about the tender
Please note that the information in this website aims solely to inform interested parties of potential opportunities related to Destination Earth. Full or more accurate information on the requirements, conditions and procedures are to be found in the main procuring agency’s procurement portal.
First time responding to an ESA tender?
Our step by step guide will give you all the information you need to submit your bid in time.
[Go to the guide]